|Net Weight (lbs)||0.30|
- Available with either 3, 4 or 5 spray positions for easy change of spray tips or quick boom flushing
- Positive shutoff between each spray position.
- Automatic spray alignment using flat fan spray tips.
- Maximum operating pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar).
- Available in 1/29, 3/49 or 19 single or double hose shanks.
- Includes ChemSaver® diaphragm check valve for drip-free shutoff. Standard diaphragm opens at 10 PSI (0.7 bar). See page 68 for additional 21950 ChemSaver spring capacities
- Standard EPDM diaphragm with Viton® available as an option.
- Also available with optional Air ChemSaver or e-ChemSaver® shutoff valves,see page 69 for additional information.
- Durable design mounts body high on boom structure for maximum protection.
- Flow Rate: 2.25 GPM (8.5 l/min) with 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop,3.18 GPM (12.0 l/min) with 10 PSI (0.69 bar) pressure drop.
- Molded hex socket in upper clamp for attaching to flat surfaces. Accepts 5/169 or M8 bolt.
- Hinged upper clamp reduces assembly time and fits inside common boom channels.