|Net Weight (lbs)||21.00|
The Cross DE and DU series tie rod hydrauilc cylinders have been designed for use where an 8" stroke ASAE mechanical depth stop cylinder may be required. The DE-ASAE incorporates the depth-control collar. The DU cylinders feature a threaded rod extension so that a mechanical depth control collar may be added if desired.
*For requirements not needing the depth control, refer to the Cross DB series.
- 2500 PSI Working Pressure ( 4,000 PSI Max shock )
- 1500 PSI Working Pressure on 4" Bore and 1000 PSI on 5" Bore
- Precision skived and burnished barrel for long seal life
- Hardened chrome plated rods resist damage and rust
- Double lipped polyurethane rod seal for less leakage
- Rod wipers clean dirt from rod to give long seal life
- Ports inline with pins