|Net Weight (lbs)||32.00|
The Cross DB series tie rod hydraulic cylinder contain standard features that provide dependable and reliable operation. Features such as induction hardened, chrome plated rods that are polished for long wear life and help protect from external damage and corrosion. Cylinder barrels are skived burnished precision finished to allow long seal life and the series includes high tensile strength tie rods with rolled threads for durability.
Cross DB-ASAE hydraulic tie rod cylinders are the same as the DB units except longer closed center dimensions for use where ASAE tie rod hydraulic cylinders are required.
- 2500 PSI Working Pressure ( 4,000 PSI Max shock )
- 1500 PSI Working Pressure on 4" Bore and 1000 PSI on 5" Bore
- Precision skived and burnished barrel for long seal life
- Hardened chrome plated rods resist damage and rust
- Double lipped polyurethane rod seal for less leakage
- Rod wipers clean dirt from rod to give long seal life
- Ports inline with pins