|Net Weight (lbs)||2.02|
9200 Series - Lever Actuated Couplers
Connect Under Pressure
The 9200 Series coupler allows zero pressure connection and disconnection while either or both the coupler and nipple are under pressure. A lever operated cam locks both coupler and nipple valves in the open or closed position.
“Closed”, the flow is shut off at the coupler, allowing easy, zero pressure connect and disconnect.
Valves in the “Open” position are locked in place and unaffected by hydraulic surges. Valves will automatically close if the coupling is accidentally disconnected.
- Accepts ISO 5675 universal tips
- Premier connect under pressure coupling
- Locked valves prevent flow checking
- Color coded levers to identify raise and lower lines
- Couplers are compatible with 9006-4 double breakaway clamp
- Protective zinc plating with clear trivalent chromate finish