|Net Weight (lbs)||18.00|
PowerLuber Grease Gun Kit
20v Lithium-ion Powered With 2 Batteries
The Lincoln model 1888 battery-powered grease gun offers the key features needed for tough jobs – nothing more and nothing less. Its versatile two-speed design enables the user to address all lubrication points with a single tool, helping to protect equipment and machinery from costly repair and downtime.
The grease gun features a stable, three-point stance to keep the tool upright. Its LED work light illuminates fitting locations, and a premium grease follower prevents bypass to keep the tool clean. Like all Lincoln lithium-ion PowerLuber models, the 1886 provides longer battery life, faster charge time, zero memory effect, no-fade output and lower self-discharge, when compared to NiCad battery tools.
- Engineered to withstand harsh environments
- LED indicators identify loss of prime, empty cartridge or blocked fittings
- High-torque motor develops pressure up to 10,000 psi
- Battery energy gauge
- Two-speed transmission delivers 3.5 oz/min on low and 10 oz/min on high
- Heavy-duty composite body with protective rubber overmold
- 48-inch, high-pressure hose